|Owner||Brilliantrees S.r.l. – via E. Mattei 21, 28100 Novara|
|Purpose of the processing||The data are used to provide the requested services and, only with Your express consent, to carry out analysis activities on consumption choices and for sending commercial information.|
|Legal basis that legitimates the treatment||
Legal basis of processing are as follows: the need to give feedback to the requests of the interested parties and, in the event that this criterion is not applicable, to obtain the consent of the interested party.
Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory will make it impossible to provide the requested information. By giving Your data you declare You are of legal age.
The data provided may be used to allow direct offers by the owner of similar products or services, without prejudice to the user’s right to object to such processing.
Suppliers of services instrumental to the purposes detailed in point 2 of the Information on data processing.
Companies, organizations and / or entities which receive data as a result of the consent expressed by the interested party.
The interested party will have the right, in relation to their data, to:
In any case the interested party can lodge an appeal with the Privacy Authority for the protection of personal data.
|Additional Information||It is possible to consult the Additional Information regarding the protection of your personal data by accessing the Additional Information section.|
1. Person in charge of data processing
Pursuant to, and for the effects of, the current legislation in the framework of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that your personal data are subject, in compliance with the appropriate security and protection measures, to manual and / or electronic treatments by the data controller:
HEADQUARTERS: Via E. Mattei 21, 28100 Novara
VAT number: 02447250032
CONTACT DATA: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the processing
The data collected through the completion of this form are used to provide the requested services and, only with your express consent, to perform analysis activities on consumption choices and for sending commercial information, information materials, providing services of assistance and support, send training, informative and commercial communications, manage commercial profiling activities.
3. Legal basis of processing
Legal basis of processing is the necessity to give feedback to the requests of the interested parties and, in the event that this criterion is not applicable,to give the consent of the interested party.
Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory will make it impossible to provide the requested information. By giving your data you declare that you are of legal age.
Data retention times
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes indicated above, bearing in mind that the owner will take every precaution, with appropriate technical and organizational means, in any dealings.
Use of the email address
In limitation with the email coordinates provided by the user in the context of the purchase of a service through the Site, the data provided may be used to allow direct offers by the owner of similar products or services (so-called soft spamming), and the user’s right remains that of objecting to such processing. The cancellation request may be exercised by the user at any time, upon receipt of promotional messages and newsletters, by clicking on the link at the end of the text or by writing directly to the Data Controller.
4. Communication and Dissemination of data (recipients)
Your information will not be disseminated;it may be communicated exclusively to subjects specifically indicated as subcontractors when engaged in activities related to the execution of the contract, people, companies and professional firms who provide advice and assistance to Brilliantrees Srl, as data controllers .
Furthermore, with your consent, they can be communicated to third-party companies for promotional purposes. It is understood that consent is optional and refers to the processing of data, with the exception of those strictly necessary for the operations and services requested by you at the time of your accession, as for these activities consent is not necessary. The data controller is Brilliantrees S.r.l. The updated list of Data Processors referred to in this informative note can be consulted at the Registered Office of Brilliantrees S.r.l. in Via Enrico Mattei n. 21 – 28100 Novara.
5. Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that within the limits, and under the conditions established by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding the personal data concerning him. In particular, based on the current legislation:
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients, or categories of recipients, to whom the personal data have been, or will be, communicated, in particular to third country recipients or international organizations, when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him/her or oppose its treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervising authority;
if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available concerning their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, if necessary by providing an additional declaration.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits, and in the cases provided for, by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by the current regulations.
4. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment.
5. The data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request using the following contact points through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted, specifying which right is required: for written communications write directly to the address of the Owner: Brilliantrees S.r.l. – Via Enrico Mattei n. 21 – 28100 Novara or by using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as the subject: “EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT IN THE FIELD OF PERSONAL DATA“.
Your request must indicate dates, name, surname, request, address for notification.